Teltonika 4G Modem for IP Intercoms
Model No: RUT240
The Teltonika RUT240 is the perfect solution for connecting IP Intercoms to the internet to access any Mobile answering APPS or registration to a Cloud based SIP Server, as it is not restricted by a cumbersome cable connection. Unrestricted, but not forgotten: the router still supports internet distribution via a broadband cable, simply plug it in to the WAN port, set the router to a correct mode and you are ready to browse.
RUT240 is a compact, cost-effective and powerful industrial LTE router for professional applications. Router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication. Equipped with external SIM holder and signal strength status LEDs, it ensures easy network management. External antenna connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas and to easily find the best signal location.
- Supports Telstra 4GX 700 MHz LTE with full Next-G fallback
- Supports Optus 4G+ 700 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- Supports Vodafone 4G+ 850 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- 1x LAN, 1x WAN 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n WiFi 2X2 MIMO
- 9 to 30 Vdc Molex connector with 240 Vac power supply
- Can be powered by 24 Vdc Passive PoE Injector
- Dynamic DNS, DHCP Relay, Web filters
- 2x Removable Cellular Antennas, 1x WiFi antennas
- SMS Config & Ping reboot
- 1 x external SIM holder
- Now includes mounting flanges as standard